Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 3- Much much better

Today I felt much better than I did yesterday. I started out my day with a whole wheat turkey wrap and a scoop of NO-Explode. When I got to the gym I felt really good. I worked out with weights doing shoulders, chest and back exercises. After lifting I went over and did the foothills program on the treadmill with a max speed of 3.2 and max elevation of 10%. After that was finished I did 30 more minutes at 3.2 speed and 5% elevation. It was a good day all together in the gym. I felt really strong and had good stamina on the treadmill. When I left the gym I met a co-worker and his wife at the Cracker Barrel and there I ate grilled chicken tenderloins and two small bowls of pinto beans. You can't get enough protein in my opinion. For dinner I had a 6" roasted chicken sandwich from Subway. All in all it was a very good day for me. I felt strong and was able to complete the workout I wanted to. I ate pretty good and still felt full. Thanks for all your help and support. Keep them kudos coming in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man i dont know if the other message went through but im here for u and support u so stay in the gym and keep with it while on the rig thisis a good time for you since you can not go anywhere in the evenings. Be safe while out there and ill see you when you get back.

mel said...

Hey!!1 You're gonna have good days and less than good days, it's okay. As long as you keep moving forward you'll be just fine. Unfortunately, I'm stuggling the same way right now. The end result is going to be soooo worth it. Having a "new" life that is more than food and more about YOU!!!! Hang in there!!!!