Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 2- Not the best

Today was not the best day for me. I had a small breakfast of Raisin Bran, but actually ran out of cereal and didn't get a full bowl. For lunch I went to Ankar's and had a grilled chicken pita. For dinner I went to my parents and actually ended up eating two small pieces of pizza. When I went to the gym I just felt tired. I was also out of N-O Explode and I don't know if that contributed to my lack of energy at the gym. I was able to complete 45 minutes on the treadmill and do my regular routine of abs and core exercises. I just wasn't feeling it. I need to make sure to stay motivated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is EARLY in the game. Don't get down on yourself, and definitely don't beat yourself up. It is a process in which you need to allow yourself to be forgiving, allow yourself to "fall off the wagon".
There is a lot I would LOVE to share with you, but I'm very hesitant to approach you with it. I don't know....this is a pretty public venue, so e-mail me if you want to talk about it.
I'm here for ya!
Boom Chak ka lak ka LA! Rah!
(I just did a backflip...in regular cheerleader style, lol, all I'm missing is the Hooter's uniform!)
La

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you and it has encouraged me and emily phillips to start going to the gym.... and to get ready for that dreadful bathing suite season...yuck! But it seems like things are going rather smoothly, I know that my worst problem is caffine and candy...once I kick that I think it will be easier.
I rather enjoyed La's Cheerleading technique by the way...wish I could do those backflips...(I just jumped in the air like Stewart from MAD tv) but all I can manage is that lol
-Ash